Advanced are one of the UK’s largest software companies, developing a range of solutions covering the whole industry and delivering right, first-time solutions, which solve customer problems, save money and deliver significant impact to users’ lives. With more than 16,000 customers relying on our systems and infrastructure, our team is focused on making the complex simple, as we become one of the UK technology industry’s success stories. We’re growing fast and building an exciting future.
Sales Enablement is the critical link in our go to market strategy. We support a range of Sales professionals, both in the field and within an Inside Sales environment, selling technical and sometimes complex solutions to a variety of buyers each with different initiatives and challenges. Sales Enablement collates the best practices from across the organisation, packages them up and incorporates them into our sales methodology. Reporting to the Sales Operations Manager, the role of the Sales Operations Team Leader is to ensure that our processes are fully aligned with Advanced’s values and goals.
The BOSS Team Leader will hold a key role through the management of Salesforce and associated business systems to support our organisation’s success. With responsibility for the BOSS team and associated activities, you will work with the Sales Operations Manager, ensuring the overall effectiveness of the function.
- Development of the BOSS team to deliver to key performance indicators
- Responsible for efficient and effective management of Salesforce and associated Business systems in line with agreed SLAs
- Driving productivity within the BOSS team by simplification of processes and implementation of automation tools
- Accountability for improving business process, and ensuring the availability of Salesforce and associated systems
- Creation and maintenance of BOSS team procedures, training manuals, and sales-related resource material
Advanced is a different sort of employer. Recruiting people with potential, our focus is on what you might be capable of achieving. We look for aspiration and passionately believe that your individual personality and core strengths are what can make you right for us. We want you to learn, to discover, to experiment, to make a difference.
Suitable candidates for this role will have some of the following experience, knowledge and attributes:
- Significant Salesforce experience, ideally Salesforce ADM-201 certified
- Ability to understand the goals of the business and support appropriate processes to facilitate achievement of business objectives
- Must have well developed capabilities at problem solving and crafting efficient processes
- Results and success oriented, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- Ability to initiate and build relationships with people in an open, friendly, and accepting manner
- Must be innovative and resourceful and optimize use of available resources. Able to develop new approaches for situations in which standard approaches do not apply
Reimagine your Future by Joining the Advanced Team. We hire for potential, and develop at pace.
With a £260m turnover, 19,000 customers and 2,350 employees we pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for the public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
Some of our Key Benefits from day one are:
- Generous Annual Leave – 25 days annual leave plus localised public holidays, with the ability to buy additional days
- Advanced Perks At Work – Exclusive employee discount programme providing access to enhanced offers at high street retailers (including John Lewis, Tesco, Apple and Asos), discounted rates for cinema and theatre tickets, accommodation and travel bookings
- Stunning office locations across 5 key hubs
- Charity Fundraising – Proud to be a Patron of The Prince’s Trust
- Dedicated talent development team to help your Advanced career progress
- Top Achievers Club – our internal award scheme recognising excellence in our Advanced colleagues
- Pension Scheme (up to 5% matched contribution)
- Life insurance – 4 times salary
- Income protection insurance
- Employee assistance programme
ERP Today is FREE to anyone involved with the ERP sector, and always will be. It is direct mailed to end users, vendors, consultancies and independent professionals.