Fluent French required.
Infor delivers end-to-end ERP and strategic edge applications that are integrated and delivered in a multi-tenant cloud. We believe that customers need industry-specific solutions and that one size does not fit all. We are proud to serve more than 68,000 companies worldwide. Infor is a standalone subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc., which has annual revenues of over $110 billion. For more information visitwww.infor.com
Infor Nexus is managing the world’s largest Supply Chain Commerce Network, which covers Transportation Management, Supply Chain Finance, Supplier Collaboration and Visibility. We are looking for a high-performance, fluent French speaking Business Development Manager (BDM) to operate within our European sales unit.
The BDM will be responsible for direct business development for a target list of large enterprise accounts. The BDM shall identify, and qualify, new sales opportunities and help orchestrate an intelligent pursuit plan with the direct field sales team. The BDM must have large enterprise B2B account strategic selling experience with a concentration in supply chain, global trade, and logistics management software and technology services
Your Responsibilities Include
- Strategically develop well-qualified interest with target accounts.
- Assist the Direct Sales team in building and sustaining sales Pipeline to quota.
- Support Direct Sales team in achieving individual quotas and group subscription quota.
- Leverage the use of CRM and marketing group to realize goals.
- Create demand – in new and existing customers for INFOR Nexus Cloud Supply Chain services. Be the tip of selling spear to credibly represent the INFOR Nexus Commerce Network to senior executives of target accounts and operational managers.
- Customer acumen – proactively understand each customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy, and competitive landscape. Research public information (e.g. new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the prospect.
- Proactively create demand for the Infor Nexus services leveraging the Infor Nexus sales process including: front end value suppositions, customer case studies, 3rd party commentaries, etc.
- Update on a timely basis Infor’s CRM system with accurate customer and pipeline information. Timely and complete administrative tasks like expense reports, etc.
- Support customer participation in Infor Nexus marketing initiatives such as: Inforum Customer Days, and independent industry analyst events/webinars, etc.
- Must have a passion and curiosity for helping customers transform their supply chains by leveraging cloud-based solutions.
- Team player, able to park their “ego,” can-do attitude, always thinking/acting customer-back.
- Occasional Travel Required
Knowledge and Skills, You Bring to the Organization
- Fluent English and French, with honed communication skills, as well as written
- Experience and proven track record in developing/selling high value, long lead time enterprise supply chain solutions ($500K and above, 6-12 months sales cycle transaction duration) with experience in the Nordics market.
- Trained, versed, and a practitioner in complex solution-selling methodologies.
- Domain knowledge in supply chain, procure to pay, global trade, and logistics management technologies.
- Deep industry domain experience a must for one or more of the following segments: high tech/electronics, retail/Consumer Goods, discrete mfg., automotive and aerospace.
- Proven annual sales quote attainment, and over-achievement, track record.
- Passion/no fear for new business development–demand creation skills are critical.
- High comfort level, situational fluency, and senior presence with senior customer executives across procurement, logistics, IT, materials, and finance.
- Motivated to work from a home office base and to leverage technology to conduct business.
- Significant experience with enterprise technology selling experience with a proven track record.
- Highly motivated, independent, exuding a high sense of urgency at all times.
- Experience selling cloud-based enterprise technology is preferred.
- Additional Language skills
- Understanding of broad competitive solution footprints for the supply chain information systems marketplace is preferred.
What’s in it for you?
At Infor, we are highly invested in the success of our people. We strive to make Infor a great company to do business with—and an awesome place to work. We recruit passionate people, cultivate an inclusive work environment, and encourage volunteerism in our communities
Our Guiding Principles set the standard for how we work with one another. They define who we are as an organization and guide everything we do. By applying the same shared values that unleash prosperity in free societies—such as value creation, integrity, responsibility, free speech, and toleration—we encourage one another to take initiative and to challenge the status quo. We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy calledMarket Based Management® (MBM®). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees. Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age or individuals with disabilities. At Infor we value your privacy that’s why we created a policy that you can readhere. The information above is not complete and may change once joining Infor in future but this is a guide of the overall role.Please find further information here:http://www.infor.com/ Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you do not hear back from us within two weeks, please consider your submission declined.
ERP Today is FREE to anyone involved with the ERP sector, and always will be. It is direct mailed to end users, vendors, consultancies and independent professionals.