Business Development Representative with English and German or Swedish language skills
(B2B/Outbound Lead Generation)
Epicor Software Corporation is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
Your job will be to generate interest in our suite of visionary ERP software solutions. As a Business Development Representative at Epicor, you’ll begin to learn the ropes immediately. In your first weeks and months, you’ll focus on training and gaining as much knowledge as possible around Epicor and our products. As you learn, you’ll begin reaching out to prospects and building relationships with key stakeholders in your industry.
You’ll want to have the spirit, positivity and personality to enjoy the challenge of a new career in business development. Persistence and resourcefulness are also important if you’re to reach and engage busy people. If you’re looking for a role with a ton of opportunity to gain new skills, win new customers and become part of an outstanding global team, it’s time to talk to Epicor.
What You’ll Do:
- Create inroads with key decision makers in businesses across Germany or Sweden to pique interest in Epicor products
- Hit the pipeline hard to grow and nurture opportunities for the sales organization
- Keep on top of market research to share with your field territory manager so we can stay on top of the game
- Call, e-mail, DM, smoke signal the top 100 companies in your territory and build trust-based relationships
- Always. Be. Learning. From Epicor products, to our value proposition, to the many applications for our software, make sure you know the latest
What You Need to Succeed:
- Must have previous experience in B2B Sales, in either a Business Development, Call Center/Tele-sales/Telemarketing, or Customer Service sales environment.
- You are goal oriented and highly self-motivated for success, with a proven track record of achieving set goals
- You are adaptable and thrive in situations where you can think quick on your feet.
- Must have the ability to speak and write in English and either German or Swedish language to a professional level
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Experience in a software or IT company generating leads
- Experience with CRM Software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Evidence of hitting/smashing targets
Why You Should Apply:
The Business Development Representative role more than most others can act as a springboard for your career. Did you know that over 25% of all our roles are filled internally?
Please note that only applicants that can live and work in the UK without sponsorship can be considered for this role.
|Job Category||Business Development|
ERP Today is FREE to anyone involved with the ERP sector, and always will be. It is direct mailed to end users, vendors, consultancies and independent professionals.