The Consulting Practice Director will manage the professional services practice for a portfolio of projects. The role includes equal parts of practice management, sales, and delivery. The Practice Director will manage various aspects of the practice including monitoring PS KPIs, recruiting, staffing and planning for success.
The Director will also support selling activities within the client base, maintaining strong relationships within client organizations to create awareness and influence. The Director ensures the quality of services delivered to assigned clients, participates in the delivery of client engagements, leads and manages to achieve targeted revenue and profitability, and looks for opportunities to expand our solution footprint and services opportunities.
Your Responsibilities Include
- Manage a portfolio of software implementation and upgrade projects on schedule, within budget and with high customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with senior business and IT personnel of customers to balance value delivery, user adoption, project scope and the technical capabilities of our solutions
- In conjunction with Sales and Account Management, sell high quality services projects by estimating, scoping, pricing and phasing projects and writing statements of work
- Participate in and deliver steering committee and other executive updates and communications, and support project management deliverables
- Participate in evolving our solution delivery process
- Hire, retain, motivate and coach a team of project managers in order to expand a high performing team.
- Refine and monitor the Professional Services KPI’s including Utilization, Services Revenue, Services Sales, and profit margin metrics to assess the success of the PS project teams as well as individuals
Knowledge and Skills, You Bring to the Organization
- Proven Professional Services experience implementing enterprise software for customers
- Proven ability to manage professional services organizations in the enterprise software industry
- Results oriented business leader with solid understanding of account management, leading complex projects and closing issues
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong decision making, judgment and analytical skills
- Demonstrates ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional virtual teams
- Has experience selling, developing and negotiating statements of work for professional services
- Ability to travel up to 50% within region
Our Guiding Principles set the standard for how we work with one another. They define who we are as an organization and guide everything we do. By applying the same shared values that unleash prosperity in free societies—such as value creation, integrity, responsibility, free speech, and toleration—we encourage one another to take initiative and to challenge the status quo. We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Market Based Management® (MBM®). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees. Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age or individuals with disabilities. At Infor we value your privacy that’s why we created a policy that you can read here. The information above is not complete and may change once joining Infor in future but this is a guide of the overall role. Please find further information here: http://www.infor.com/ About Infor Infor delivers end-to-end ERP and strategic edge applications that are integrated and delivered in a multi-tenant cloud. We believe that customers need industry-specific solutions and that one size does not fit all. We are proud to serve more than 68,000 companies worldwide. Infor is a standalone subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc., which has annual revenues of over $110 billion. For more information visit www.infor.com We value the time you have taken to submit your application. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you do not hear back from us within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion
|Job Category||Professional Services|
ERP Today is FREE to anyone involved with the ERP sector, and always will be. It is direct mailed to end users, vendors, consultancies and independent professionals.