SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
At SAP, a story begins with YOU. Start a real mission, in a real job. Put your skills to work at a place where ideas and creativity are encouraged, a place where you run simple to improve people’s lives, a place where you can touch the world by simply being YOU. At SAP, you’ll earn an income while you develop your business and technology skills, work on real projects, collaborate and learn from pros around the world, build your network, and so much more. There’s no shortage of fun opportunities!
All SAP placement programme roles are 13 months starting 1st July 2021. With a strong interest in media and storytelling, you will be working as part of an innovative and dynamic team, with a strong focus on telling the story of SAP solutions. You will also be involved in special projects focusing on areas such as Technology & Innovation and supporting various Corporate Social challenges. As a placement student you will be given training, including SAP solution and industry knowledge, presentation skills and customer-facing demonstration delivery and you will gain experience of the full customer buying cycle.
- A creative mind and desire to think differently.
- Digital video editing and technical ability in software creation would be an advantage but not essential.
- Business, accounting, IT experience/knowledge would be an advantage but not essential.
- Media or Digital Marketing experience/knowledge would be an advantage but not essential.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks working to a deadline.
- Effective communicator.
- Inquisitive and not afraid to ask questions.
Our Intern Community consists of motivated team players with high energy levels, organisational skills and adept interpersonal qualities. A passion to succeed and a desire to learn are attributes that the unique SAP environment will both nourish and encourage.
- 25 days holiday, 5 study days and an additional day for your birthday
- Free onsite amenities including: Gym, Lunch & Kitchen facilities
- On-site subsidised coffee shop supporting local enterprise
- Stretch projects and employee networking
- Buddy mentoring scheme
- CSR Opportunities
- ‘Appreciate’ financial reward scheme
- Sporting opportunities
- Laptop and other SAP equipment provided
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
ERP Today is FREE to anyone involved with the ERP sector, and always will be. It is direct mailed to end users, vendors, consultancies and independent professionals.