This role ensures outstanding satisfaction by developing and maintaining strong working relationships that guide and lead to deliver products/services that meet or exceed customer requirements.
The Customer Care Executive’s vital role and function is to serve as customer’s first point of contact within Advanced. This professional will essentially manage the critical relationships between clients and our company.
What you will be doing
- Calling customer’s to ensure all account activity is current and satisfactory to each client including: logging complaints, forwarding technical or pricing queries
- Creating upselling/cross selling opportunities where possible
- Investigate and negotiate account cancellations with clients
- Be responsible for ensuring customer contact & company data is always kept up to date and amending where necessary
What you will be good at
- Building strong relationships with both customers and business stakeholders
- Identifying opportunities to enable upselling through product knowledge
- Displaying empathy and patience
- Quickly finding solutions to customer queries and issues
- Meeting and surpassing customer expectations and maintaining excellent levels of customer service
What we do for you
- Generous Annual Leave – 25 days, plus public holidays, with the ability to buy additional days
- Employee Assistance Programme – Advice, support, and counselling 24/7
- Life insurance – 4x times salary
- Top Achievers Club – Our yearly VIP trip includes flights, transfers and accommodation to recognise excellence in our employees
- 65% Internal Mobility – Committed to the development & growth of our people
- Advanced Perks At Work – Exclusive employee discounts & benefits portal
- Charity Fundraising – Proud to be a Patron of The Prince’s Trust; every employee is entitled to one day of volunteering each year
- Pension Scheme – Up to 5% matched contribution
- Income protection insurance
Who we are
Advanced are one of the UK’s largest and most successful software companies. Our products sit at the heart of some of the country’s best-known businesses, charities and public sector organisations, powering their key services and functions. Driven by the millions of people who interact with our products every day in hospitals, schools, transport providers, sports clubs and a wide range of instantly recognisable brands, in our 8-year history we’ve already grown phenomenally quickly with a £254m turnover and 2,300 staff serving over 19,000 customers across the UK.
ERP Today is FREE to anyone involved with the ERP sector, and always will be. It is direct mailed to end users, vendors, consultancies and independent professionals.