Infor delivers end-to-end ERP and strategic edge applications that are integrated and delivered in a multi-tenant cloud. We believe that customers need industry-specific solutions and that one size does not fit all. We are proud to serve more than 68,000 companies worldwide. Infor is a standalone subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc., which has annual revenues of over $110 billion. For more information visit: www.infor.com
Infor Customer Success Managers (CSMs) provide Infor customers with dedicated resources that will guide and help customers achieve maximum value from their Infor investment. Infor CSMs bring micro-vertical expertise and an understanding of the customer’s challenges and how Infor technology can help the customer meet their business goals. The CSMs fosters a dynamic and strategic relationship between Infor and the customer. Infor CSMs are committed to a long term and dedicated partnership to drive continued success. Through close collaboration, CSMs provide continuous attention to proactively minimize disruption, maximize the existing software adoption and utilization, and achieve strategic business outcomes.
Your Responsibilities Include
- Introduce the customer to the various resources available to them from Infor including Concierge, Support Portal, Campus, CloudSuite Portal and others
- Engage with internal teams and maintain regular contact with customers to support them in the optimization of their Infor applications to achieve their business goals.
- Facilitate communication between the customer and Infor to ensure smooth interactions and a happy customer.
- Seek customer reference by creating raving fans
- Capture Business goals and objectives
- Communicate support process and inform customer how to use Infor Support portal and other key resources
- Work with Infor Cloud Operations during provisioning process
Knowledge and Skills, You Bring to the Organization
- German or French language skills are desirable
- Proven experience of working in a service or support capacity within the software or high-tech industry
- Industry knowledge and experience in a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience advantageous
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical, time management and organizational skills to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to respond quickly to changing demands and market conditions
- Commitment to teamwork and ability to operate in a matrix management environment
- Interest in technology and ability to understand technical concepts is required.
- Experience with major ERPs and/or Financial applications
- Experience working with key technology partners and vendors
- Experience working with a Maintenance Sales, Premium Support, or Services organization to have a good working knowledge of maintenance and support
- Proven strong communication, negotiation and influencing skill
What’s in it for you?
At Infor, we are highly invested in the success of our people. We strive to make Infor a great company to do business with—and an awesome place to work. We recruit passionate people, cultivate an inclusive work environment, and encourage volunteerism in our communities
Our Guiding Principles set the standard for how we work with one another. They define who we are as an organization and guide everything we do. By applying the same shared values that unleash prosperity in free societies—such as value creation, integrity, responsibility, free speech, and toleration—we encourage one another to take initiative and to challenge the status quo. We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Market Based Management® (MBM®). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees. Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age or individuals with disabilities. At Infor we value your privacy that’s why we created a policy that you can read here. The information above is not complete and may change once joining Infor in future but this is a guide of the overall role. Please find further information here:http://www.infor.com/ Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you do not hear back from us within 2 weeks’ time, please consider your submission declined.
ERP Today is FREE to anyone involved with the ERP sector, and always will be. It is direct mailed to end users, vendors, consultancies and independent professionals.