If the idea of waking up in the morning, leading, planning, creating and executing highly strategic digital marketing strategies for life changing software products gets you excited then this could be the role for you.
We are looking for a highly talented, ambitious and energetic Digital Marketing Executive with a passion for developing both themselves and others to help drive our digital integration strategy to ensure that each acquired company’s digital presence is not only brought across to Advanced with all of its heritage, but is super-charged into an outstanding digital content presence and strategic marketing plan.
What you will be doing
- Conducting in depth digital analysis across multiple global markets, channels and platforms using tools including but not limited to Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEM Rush and Sprout Social.
- Turning analysis into expert insight and best in class digital marketing strategy recommendations and be able to present these findings to influence key stakeholders up to board level.
- Collaborating with a vast array of marketing and commercial stakeholders both internally and externally, driving the transition of new companies into the Advanced brand and conjuring up innovative B2B digital strategies to drive inbound lead generation for our new software and/or services offerings.
- Creating a user focused content strategy to create a best in class experience on the oneadvanced.com website, showcasing new products and markets.
- Driving reporting on campaign effectiveness to senior stakeholders, including competitive landscape, KPIs, and recommendations on opportunities for growth and managing risks.
- Support, drive and execute the migration strategy co-ordinating product, content, marketing and technical teams to support your plans.
What you will be good at
- With support you will be comfortable immersed in data, analysis and insight across multiple global domains and digital channels including, User Experience, SEO, PPC, Social Media and more.
- Tackling challenges through a highly analytical, logical, data hungry and problem solving skill set is paramount
- Rapidly building trust and relationships both inside and outside the business and influencing to deliver the migration strategy.
- Calling on your experience to quickly grasp the anatomy of a large complex website and motivated by optimising its performance
- You’ll also be confident and excited to showcase your expertise to a vast, diverse set of stakeholders who will be reliant on you to help drive quality leads in their business areas and take them on your exciting digital journey with you.
What we do for you
- Generous Annual Leave – 25 days, plus public holidays, with the ability to buy additional days
- Employee Assistance Programme – Advice, support, and counselling 24/7
- Life insurance – 4x times salary
- Top Achievers Club – Our yearly VIP trip includes flights, transfers and accommodation to recognise excellence in our employees
- 65% Internal Mobility – Committed to the development & growth of our people
- Advanced Perks At Work – Exclusive employee discounts & benefits portal
- Charity Fundraising – Proud to be a Patron of The Prince’s Trust; every employee is entitled to one day of volunteering each year
- Pension Scheme – Up to 5% matched contribution
- Income protection insurance
Who we are
Advanced are one of the UK’s largest and most successful software companies. Our products sit at the heart of some of the country’s best-known businesses, charities and public sector organisations, powering their key services and functions. Driven by the millions of people who interact with our products every day in hospitals, schools, transport providers, sports clubs and a wide range of instantly recognisable brands, in our 8-year history we’ve already grown phenomenally quickly with a £254m turnover and 2,300 staff serving over 19,000 customers across the UK.
ERP Today is FREE to anyone involved with the ERP sector, and always will be. It is direct mailed to end users, vendors, consultancies and independent professionals.