SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist at SAP, you will be expected to drive digital demand generation across a mix of online channels, with a specialism in digital content marketing and paid media (social, display, content syndication and search).
In your Specialist role you will support both the North EMEA and UKI Marketing teams, reporting into the Head of Industry Marketing in the UKI.
This is a contractor role, and we anticipate 40 hours per week.
The Digital Marketing Specialist responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Digital campaign execution: including planning, development, content, budget, project management, and successful implementation of integrated digital marketing programs
- Project managing EMEA North paid media activity – to drive volume and opportunities in region. This includes timeline creation, project plan ownership and juggling multiple tasks and stakeholders at both a regional and local level
- Building promotional asset plans for volume-led paid media activity – content management
- Reviewing and implementing optimisation cross-content and campaigns – driving results
- Working with agencies and internal stakeholders to build content and editorial calendars
- Creating and scheduling paid and organic social media posts via Sprinklr & Get Social platforms
- Deliver project reporting; adding observations, learnings and improvements as well as presenting to internal stakeholders
What can you gain?
This role will provide you an opportunity to become a true digital specialist; running omni-channel / EMEA-wide digital marketing campaigns, with a focus on digital content marketing and paid media. There will be a good variety of projects and skills being learned and put into practice, at both a regional and local level. The role will be exposed to a wide number of stakeholders (both internally and externally) and will also include a number of development activities including digital / marketing training and agency secondments. This is a really exciting opportunity to play a role in a very busy, innovative and collaborative marketing team and build a great CV and personal brand.
What are we looking for?
This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity for an individual with:
- Strong data-driven marketing acumen; across planning, reporting and optimisations
- Experience across the digital marketing mix; including paid media
- Content marketer with strong attention to detail
- Marketing campaign management experience; managing multiple tasks and deadlines
- Desire to learn multiple tools and solutions
- Energy, passion and a real “can-do” attitude
- Team player who thrives in a dynamic environment and copes well with pressure
- Inquisitive and not afraid to challenge and ask questions
- Able to manage multiple stakeholders – both internal and external (agency management)
- Strong communication skills; including strong written English skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications – in particular Excel and PowerPoint
- Natural curiosity, and enthusiasm to stay on top of latest digital marketing and technology trends
ERP Today is FREE to anyone involved with the ERP sector, and always will be. It is direct mailed to end users, vendors, consultancies and independent professionals.