SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
WHO ARE WE?
Earlier this year, Siemens and SAP decided to join hands. Two industry leaders combine their expertise in product lifecycle, supply chain and asset management to deliver unprecedented new innovations and business models that remove silos and accelerate industrial transformation. The Industry 4.0 offerings are here.
Due to this dream team alliance, we are now searching for a Business Development Expert – Product Lifecycle Management – SAP Siemens TeamCenter EMEA North. You will be a part of a newly build global organization, working on a regional level with responsibility for country United Kingdom. You will report to the Global Head, Digital Supply Chain Center of Excellence, based in California and with a dotted line to the Head of Digital Supply Chain EMEA North, based in Brussels.
EXPECTATION AND TASKS
Based in the Feltham office you will take the full ownership of the SAP Teamcenter by Siemens business development go to market, actively support sales opportunities from early discovery phase to closing, as well as to support demand generation activities, enablement and thought leadership to drive these solutions in our region.
- You will serve as an integral member of a virtual team of subject matter experts delivering results across EMEA North in a best-in-class manner, leveraging the broader Digital Supply Chain (DSC) organization
- Expert solution expertise of the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) sales bag within the wider DSC portfolio
- Focus on driving profitable revenue results and positive customer technology adoption
- Work effectively in a team environment and generate high impact results
- Ensure that work streams are delivered within scope and on time and be responsible for detailed status reporting to regional leadership team
- Responsible for identifying and implementing performance improvement ideas
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have at least 8 years’ experience in enterprise software industry in Supply Chain Solution Sales and/or Business Development
- You have solution expertise and background on core PLM solutions is a key to success
- You have knowledge and experience on competitive solutions in Product Lifecycle management is required, experience in the implementation of these solutions is beneficial
- Proven track record in fostering communities, and driving constant pipeline creation and progression and business Development experience and expertise in coordinating virtual and diverse program teams
- Fluent in local language and English and be able to make our customers feel listened to and help them with their needs.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in related fields (Business / Engineering or Technology)
To be successful in this position it is crucial that you possess strong organizational skills to drive complex technology GTM within a highly agile and changing business environment. You are an excellent internal & external communicator and you hold great presentation skills to clearly articulate the technical and business value and differentiation of the PLM solution portfolio. You can anticipate change, possess innovative business acumen and are an “out of the box” thinking person to guide execution in a fast-paced environment. Since this is an EMEA North role, it will require some flexibility in travel within the region where required – up to 30-40%.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
SAP is recognized as a place with a strong, forward-looking culture that attracts bright minds. We’ve gathered some of the best talent in the industry today and its diverse mix of talent in an open, collaborative and agile environment. This is an amazing opportunity for you to be a part of a global technology company, consisting of highly skilled and great colleagues with a passion for making our customers successful, helping the world run better and improve people’s life.
We understand that each career journey is unique and encourage team members to find their career path, and we will provide you with the skills and opportunities you need – this is a time for you to grow both professionally and personally!
Hear what our employees and others have to say. Search for the hashtag #lifeatsap on social media channels like LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram. We have a 93% employee retention rate.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
ERP Today is FREE to anyone involved with the ERP sector, and always will be. It is direct mailed to end users, vendors, consultancies and independent professionals.