We are looking for motivated, success-driven and enthusiastic individuals to join our Sales team here at Advanced!
What you will do
- You will join our new sales development programme as a Sales Associate. You’ll embark on a 2 month training period, learning the sales process and establishing your natural sales route; we’ll provide you with the necessary skills to maximise success in this role.
- Reach out to prospects and identify opportunities to sell our software
- Working closely with the Field Sales team and provide support throughout the sales process
- To be involved in e-learning, 1-2-1s, classroom training and sales development programmes to accelerate career development
What you will have
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable in engaging with people over the telephone
- An accomplished relationship builder with a strong focus on exceptional customer service
- An innate desire to win and hit targets
What we do for you
- Generous Annual Leave – 25 days, plus public holidays, with the ability to buy additional days
- Employee Assistance Programme – Advice, support, and counselling 24/7
- Life insurance – 4x times salary
- Top Achievers Club – Our yearly VIP trip includes flights, transfers and accommodation to recognise excellence in our employees
- 65% Internal Mobility – Committed to the development & growth of our people
- Advanced Perks At Work – Exclusive employee discounts & benefits portal
- Charity Fundraising – Proud to be a Patron of The Prince’s Trust; every employee is entitled to one day of volunteering each year
- Pension Scheme – Up to 5% matched contribution
- Income protection insurance
Who we are
Advanced are one of the UK’s largest and most successful software companies. Our products sit at the heart of some of the country’s best-known businesses, charities and public sector organisations, powering their key services and functions. Driven by the millions of people who interact with our products every day in hospitals, schools, transport providers, sports clubs and a wide range of instantly recognisable brands, in our 8-year history we’ve already grown phenomenally quickly with a £254m turnover and 2,300 staff serving over 19,000 customers across the UK.
ERP Today is FREE to anyone involved with the ERP sector, and always will be. It is direct mailed to end users, vendors, consultancies and independent professionals.