Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI) is a global provider of enterprise software products and services, the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products and a Salesforce partner. The Company offers premium, ultra-responsive and integrated application management and support services that enable enterprise software licensees to save significant costs, free up resources for innovation and achieve better business outcomes. More than 2,000 global Fortune 500, midmarket, public sector and other organizations from a broad range of industries rely on Rimini Street as their trusted application enterprise software products and services provider.
The company is widely recognized by clients, leading industry analysts (including Gartner, Forrester, Constellation Research and Nucleus), and financial analysts as the leader in a large, fast growing market with tremendous upside and an extremely strong value proposition that resonates with CIOs and CFOs.
Right now we have fantastic opportunity available for an Infrastructure Architect (Global Client Environments Engineer). This is a remote role that can be be based anywhere in the UK, France, Germany, Sweden, or Netherlands.
Reporting to the Director, Global Client Environments the Global Client Environments Engineer works directly with Rimini Street’s Clients to manage the process of establishing remote access to support all of Rimini Street product offerings. This role is a demanding mix of project time management and problem resolution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages projects for multiple clients simultaneously while liaising between multiple internal and external stakeholders with minimal guidance
- Resolves complex environment and architecture issues leveraging your core knowledge of various ERP products (PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Oracle E-Business Suite, Hyperion, and SAP) with a primary focus on Oracle E-Business Suite to liaise with our extensive support staff
- Skillfully addresses client questions or concerns, including difficult or pointed questions as needed
- Prompt follow ups with client contacts for timely closure of remote access projects
- Manages multiple projects in Salesforce Collaborative Product Development tool
- Executes continual process improvements to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Tracks and Records evidence for ISO compliance. Ensures timely status updates
- Be adaptable to host and participate in client calls off normal business hours on occasion, to address and help resolve mission critical tasks for clients
- To be able to persuade clients in opting for Rimini recommended Bomgar connectivity solution for establishing remote access
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Other job-related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Sciences, Computer Sciences, related area or commensurate experience
- Experience working with one or more of the following ERP Application Product Suites (PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Oracle E- Business Suite, Oracle Technology Stack or SAP) with a primary focus on Oracle E- Business Suite
- Minimum 6+ years of hands-on technical experience with ERP Applications
- Familiarity with remote access connectivity methodology
- Strong ability to troubleshoot / resolve network issues
- Exposure to Mainframe, Windows, and UNIX based environments
- This role requires an experience, decisive and driven personality- able to meet deadlines
- Able to work independently and as part of a diverse remote-based team
- Exposure to ISO 9000/9001/27001 processes is a plus
- The ability to work remotely in a virtual environment
- Excellent Communication skills both written and verbal
- Has a strong background in the areas of installation and technical configuration
- Knowledge of Oracle E – Business Suite
- Knowledge of other ERP applications preferred
- Is able to effectively convey difficult technical concepts to a variety of audiences
- ITIL Certification preferred
- Project Management Certification preferred
Rimini Street views all employees as partners, and is committed to providing an exciting, participatory and team-oriented work environment. In addition to our very competitive compensation packages, be prepared for challenging professional growth and fun along the way in our work-hard, play-hard corporate environment.
- Rimini Street hires only the best – and provides the compensation, bonus and benefit programs appropriate for proven top-performing professionals. We want our employees to have an opportunity to share in the financial success that results from our dedication to service excellence, high-quality deliverables and an unparalleled client experience
- No bureaucracy, thousand-page rule books or politics — just everyone working together to build a great company through service excellence and client success
- Work hard, play hard environment – Rimini Street is a group of hard-working professionals who are passionate about achieving success, but we also enjoy opportunities to meet up at fun company events
- We are also passionate about giving back to our communities around the world, with plenty of opportunities for volunteering and charity through the Rimini Street Foundation
- All Rimini Street professionals are encouraged to grow and learn new skills
ERP Today is FREE to anyone involved with the ERP sector, and always will be. It is direct mailed to end users, vendors, consultancies and independent professionals.