SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Marketing operations employees develop and deploy processes and systems needed for efficient and effective marketing. The main goal is to maintain smooth operational excellence and organizational agility across the market unit.
Marketing operations employees are responsible for ensuring that systems, processes, and tools are in place to set performance expectations, monitor progress, and measure results.
We are looking for someone in the early stage of their career looking to take the next step.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Support operations‘ contribution to the market unit strategy and any planning process.
- To support the co-ordination of plans and any initiatives aligned to the UKI marketing strategy
- Support performance management and the successful execution of our strategy
- Provide marketing services to drive the strategic enablement of marketing
- Help to develop guidance to teams in achieving overall marketing excellence
- Support the development and documentation of workflow processes
- Support adherence to our financial and corporate policies and objectives
- Assist in project management
- Help perform analytics and predictive modelling
- Provide assistance in professional development and training
PROFILE/EDUCATION/SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity for an individual with:
- Strong data-driven marketing acumen; across planning & reporting
- Advanced skills with Excel – creating dashboards and modelling
- Must have a strong attention to detail and used to managing multiple projects
- Desire to learn multiple tools and solutions
- Energy, passion and a real “can-do” attitude
- Team player who thrives in a dynamic environment and copes well with pressure
- Inquisitive and not afraid to challenge and ask questions
- Strong communication skills
- Natural curiosity, and enthusiasm to stay on top of latest digital marketing and technology trends
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
ERP Today is FREE to anyone involved with the ERP sector, and always will be. It is direct mailed to end users, vendors, consultancies and independent professionals.