SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Marketing Communications roles are responsible for translating the business strategy into marketing strategies, helping the company deliver a relevant experience at every touch point that feels distinctively SAP. Provide thought leadership and functional expertise on the following core tasks:
- Manage market research to build understanding of user expectations
- Oversee execution of media plans in region / Market Unit.
- Lead the translation of user expectations into actionable marketing strategies and frameworks in the areas of user experience, brand strategy, communication strategy, content strategy, media strategy
- Drive the creation and implementation of creative frameworks that drive awareness, shift perceptions of the SAP brand, drive consideration and generate demand
- Supervise and manage relationship with SAP Marketing agencies
- Minimum 8 – 10 years of marketing communications experience
- Project leadership (medium to large-scaled projects)
- Marketing and / or agency experience
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
ERP Today is FREE to anyone involved with the ERP sector, and always will be. It is direct mailed to end users, vendors, consultancies and independent professionals.