- Provide leadership, guidance and create a vision for the marketing team to drive long-term employee success with a focus on attracting, retaining and mentoring our talent and building a high performing team
- Build and execute a coherent go to market strategy to ensure that EMEA region is positioned to achieve its mid and long-term market goals.
- Translate goals into effective integrated marketing plans and campaigns for key geographies, product lines, industry sectors to support achievement of quarterly and annual goals.
- Collaborate with the global campaign team and regional sales teams to strategize and implement the optimal mix of marketing programs for EMEA while supporting a consistent global brand image.
- Define target segments, identify the most effective messaging, channels and calls to action to reach decision makers in the region
- Develop web and social media strategy in compliance with Global and Regional marketing strategy.
- Oversee and manage the successful and timely execution of EMEA marketing programs including conference sponsorship, executive briefings, seminars, prospecting events, client/prospect dinners, partner programs and lead generation programs.
- Research and manage local community opportunities and regional user groups/association relations
- Obtain field feedback and provide guidance on marketing messages and material, website, campaign concept and creative development to ensure effectiveness for the region
- Drive the implementation and roll out of sales prospecting kits and playbooks in the field
- Analyze individual rep’s pipeline to help identify weakness and lead program improvement
- Facilitate and track lead distribution and follow up with sales development and sales team
- Track campaigns and report metrics as well as overall ROI to the internal stakeholders
- Conduct regular regional marketing and sales reviews – present impact of marketing efforts on sales pipeline, identify gaps in strategy, and revise marketing strategies to fill gaps
- Source and manage local vendors for marketing programs and events
- Facilitate lead distribution and follow up with the Sales Development and sales teams
- Track and optimize program performance as well as overall ROI to the internal stakeholders
- Manage project timelines, quality issues, resources, SOW (scope of work) / budget
- Monitor and report effectiveness of marketing team and programs
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Build client relationship and support client marketing effort to improve retention and upsell, as well as leverage in prospecting programs
- Generate learnings for improvement and document field marketing best practices
- UK remote
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA is a plus. Major in marketing or communications preferred
- 15 years of leadership experience in sales or field marketing for B2B technology with a strong background in field marketing management.
- Strong leadership skills
- Cultural fit is crucial, motivated to work at a company that focuses on customers, excellence, teamwork and success
- Strong executive presence, solid track record of strategic accomplishments in companies experiencing rapid growth and expansion where constant challenges are the norm.
- Ability to lead across cross-functional teams, ability to multi-task and proactively manage expectations of regional leadership team and collaborating with corporate marketing
- Strategic, highly self-motivated individual who enjoys working under limited supervision
- Tenacious problem solver with a strong work ethic, sense of urgency and desire to succeed. Strong drive to action and results orientation
- Creative marketer with strong written, editing and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail with an ability to meet tight timelines while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Ability to work and communicate with varied groups including executive management, customers, media, and internal teams
- Ability to effectively convey Rimini Street offerings and value propositions in a clear manner through written and verbal means.
- Demonstrated lead generation results that translated into sales revenue
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and produce results in a start-up environment
- Understand how to leverage technology in marketing processes, including marketing automation, salesforce, Microsoft office, and similar tool
- European languages desirable
Rimini Street views all employees as partners, and is committed to providing an exciting, participatory and team-oriented work environment. In addition to our very competitive compensation packages, be prepared for challenging professional growth and fun along the way in our work-hard, play-hard corporate environment.
Be Treated Like the Best
- Rimini Street hires only the best – and provides the compensation, bonus and benefit programs appropriate for proven top-performing professionals. We want our employees to have an opportunity to share in the financial success that results from our dedication to service excellence, high-quality deliverables and an unparalleled client experience
- No bureaucracy, thousand-page rule books or politics — just everyone working together to build a great company through service excellence and client success
- Work hard, play hard environment – Rimini Street is a group of hard-working professionals who are passionate about achieving success, but we also enjoy opportunities to meet up at fun company events
- We are also passionate about giving back to our communities around the world, with plenty of opportunities for volunteering and charity through the Rimini Street Foundation
- All Rimini Street professionals are encouraged to grow and learn new skills
ERP Today is FREE to anyone involved with the ERP sector, and always will be. It is direct mailed to end users, vendors, consultancies and independent professionals.