SUSE the world’s largest independent open source company, helps customers, partners and communities be the difference in their spheres of influence. Through open collaboration and agile, enterprise-grade open source solutions, customers, partners and communities are empowered to simplify tasks, modernize environments and accelerate business innovation – ultimately reaping the benefits of measurable value and better futures. Our customer obsessed operating model means exceptional service, value, flexibility and customer choice, with no enforced lock in.
SUSE’s open, open source approach helps our customers and partners move their businesses forward, transforming IT, delivering increased agility and faster innovation.
Objective of the role
As the SUSE Partner Solutions Marketing Manager, you will work closely with the SUSE alliance partner sales teams developing the marketing strategy, marketing plan, and executing marketing activities to promote joint SUSE and partner offerings.
You will also work with partner marketing, partner account management, corporate marketing, product marketing and other team members in a fast-paced and rapidly growing market. This role will be responsible for developing and owning the Go to Market strategy and tactical campaign activities to promote and generate demand for joint solutions offered by SUSE and our strategic partners.
Location: United Kingdom, remote, based from home
- Engage with strategic SUSE cloud, ISV, IHV and consulting partners to drive awareness and demand for our joint solutions with an emphasis on Multi-partner solutions sets.
- Create marketing content and programs to drive awareness of SUSE into the broader partner ecosystem.
- Where required, author content for brochures, flyers, web pages, emails, etc.
- Work with Product Marketing to integrate product and partner messaging into our joint offerings.
- Work with our global events team to provide strategic guidance to meet event objectives when participating in global partner events.
- Measure marketing program success and report on program metrics.
- Manage content on suse.com and the SUSE partner portal. (campaign/promotional pages, marketing resource content for wider partner eco system).
- Provide monthly status updates against agreed upon marketing targets and objectives.
- Share successful programs and activities with the broader, global marketing team.
- 8+ years of marketing experience, ideally in high-tech software industry
- University Degree
- Experience working in complex, multi-relationship Go to Market environments
- Experience working with public and/or private cloud offerings and solutions
- Enterprise B2B marketing experience is preferred
- Prior work in partner marketing or in partner/channel management is preferred
- Experience in demand creation and field marketing
- Experience with sales & marketing automation systems (e.g. Marketo, SalesForce,)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment is extremely important
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
- Flexibility to do some travel (25%, post-pandemic environment), flexibility in terms of working hours
What you need to do now
If you’re interested, click Apply now to upload your up to date CV. A recruiter will contact you if your skills are found to be a match for any current or future open positions. In the meantime, we hope you will continue to review our job openings at SUSE Careers.
SUSE, the world’s largest independent open source software company, powers digital transformation with true open source technologies for the enterprise that simplify, modernize and accelerate traditional, cloud and edge solutions. SUSE collaborates with partners, communities and customers to deliver and support solutions that enable mission-critical business outcomes. SUSE’s container and cloud platforms, software-defined infrastructure, and artificial intelligence and edge computing solutions allow customers to create, deploy and manage workloads anywhere – on premises, hybrid and multi-cloud. For more information, visit www.suse.com.
|Job Category||Marketing, Sales|
ERP Today is FREE to anyone involved with the ERP sector, and always will be. It is direct mailed to end users, vendors, consultancies and independent professionals.