SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
The Line of Business for Digital Products & Projects solution management organization is where our customers’ digital twin begins and initiates our design to operate digital transformation journey toward becoming an Intelligent Enterprise. Industry 4.0 technologies, including Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), are leading to significant disruption across manufacturing industries.
- Business Development Experts provide leadership and drive the execution of growth plans across the target market for both Software and Cloud environments cross- industry and customer segment.
- Define our competitive advantage and establish the key reasons for customers and prospects to leverage cloud deployment models and other innovative technologies to achieve strategic business objectives.
- Serve as a member of professional business development “virtual” team delivering results across a target market in a best-in-class manner, leveraging the broader organization. Recruiting global and regional resources to drive programs and initiatives.
- Ensure new deals and revenue programs can be commercialized and are executable in a target market. Focus on driving profitable revenue results, executing on revenue generating deals and programs and developing and fostering related commercialization capabilities in a target market
- 10+ years professional business experience, international business experience preferred in enterprise software sales, sales enablement industry operations, corporate development.
- Experience in program planning and / or evaluating new business development opportunities in new or emerging markets.
- 3 + years of experience in Cloud in the B2B environment
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
ERP Today is FREE to anyone involved with the ERP sector, and always will be. It is direct mailed to end users, vendors, consultancies and independent professionals.