SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Are you interested in helping world-class enterprises to solve their most complex business challenges, blaze disruptive new trails and bring their company’s vision to life? At SAP Innovation Services & Solutions, our mission is to empower visionary enterprises to achieve their greatest goals through software innovation. Our experts develop unique, leading-edge software solutions in collaboration with our clients – from discovery to delivery – to create tailored, high-value software that is backed by the power of SAP. We make innovation real by using the latest technologies around the Internet of Things, blockchain, artificial intelligence / machine learning, and big data and analytics. And we deliver our solutions quickly by employing an agile development approach. EMEA North Innovation Services s a regional team under EMEA ISS North organization. It is chartered to run Services Business of Innovation Services – specifically around SAP Cloud Platform Integration, iPRA, Conversational AI, ML, BlockChain, Workflow, Analytics – and enabling differentiators by helping customers innovate on Business Technology Platform and also link Cloud and OnPremise solutions as well as interconnecting Cloud with Cloud. It is focused on Business Technology Platform Innovation involving various Cloud and On-Premise solutions by SAP and work closely with various LoBs/Local MU’s/Sales/Pre-Sales Units in EMEA North to enable and support Services Sales and help with consulting delivery of Integration, Innovation & Analytics topics on Public Cloud Solutions like SAC, Ariba, SuccessFactors, FieldGlass, Concur, C4C, etc. Currently, we are working on a conscious and strategic move to expand the Services Sales Support & Consulting capability breadth of this team to support business requirements of EMEA North region. And the current position offers the role of Innovation Architect, who will be responsible for Cloud Platform Development and Integration
SKILLS, COMPETENCIES AND EXPECTATIONS
- Ability to play the role of Senior Cloud Architect/Innovation Manager: Strong hands-on experience on Cloud Architecture and Cloud Solution Integration on development platforms like SAP Cloud Platform and Integration. Very good understanding of SAP Portfolio on Private and Public Cloud offerings with demonstrated experience on SAP Cloud Platform Integration, SuccessFactors Integration, Ariba Integration, FieldGlass Integration, Concur Integration, etc. Demonstrated experience on Automation using iRPA, ML, CAI and knowledge of On-Premise Middleware Products like SAP PO, AIF, B2B Add-Ons, etc. is must.
- Demonstrated Innovation: using Cloud Platform: Experience of developing and leading Cloud Platform Engagement. Must be able to lead or drive Cloud Solution Extension.
- Delivery Excellence/Customer Reference: Experienced in Services Delivery, Services Sales Support, Client Management and Project delivery with immaculate credentials. Must have participated or led Innovation or Integration Project in at least one customer reference/success story in Europe/EMEA North region. Ability to conduct/support strategic customer workshops/RFPs etc. on Automation & Integration Topics
- Thought Leadership – ability to participate in various communities of Technical Skills and proven Business Acumen for effective contribution towards skills building. Must be thoroughly acquainted with or skilled in demonstrating Thought Leadership through Blogs, Articles, Webinars etc. in internal or external forums. Any recent publications will be helpful.
- Strong Network & Collaboration Skills – Track record of successful streamlining and Liaising with Development Organization, SDCs, Solutioning Center, NSCs to MUs to support from pre-sales support to final delivery.
- Excellent Communication skills, Presentation Skills, Consulting skills, Customer interaction skills and positive attitude with the ability of exhibiting these skills are must.
- Experience in Bid management/Pre-sales Support
- Familiarity with SAP Launch, SCRUM and Quality Management methodologies
- Has worked on large, complex activities, using demonstrated creativity and expertise
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Senior Architect – will focus on envisaging various Innovation and Integration Scenarios involving LoBs, S4H, ML and BC by playing the role of Architect or Subject Matter Expert in major engagements and also being Innovation Manager at strategic Customers
- The incumbent will also be responsible for leading various Innovation initiative around Automation and Cloud Integration and will work closely with various Product Development and Solution Management Teams
- Will provide direction and thought leadership in Innovation Space to develop new services and tools and will work closely with Product Management and SPMs to position such services in EMEA North Region
- Will also provide Pre-Sales/Sales and Bid Support to MU/EMEAs Region for the positioning of right services mix and will also be following up/responsible for delivery of outcomes of complex and innovative functional/ technical discussions accommodating customer needs
- Will also be responsible for contribution towards the business growth by scaling up skills capacity to cater market demand within the team or beyond by partnering with SDCs/NSCs in Innovation Services business in EMEA
- Will be responsible for supporting strategic business goal of the function and financial objectives of Cloud Platform
- Will make functional/ technical decisions and recommendations of a broad nature for EMEA North Customers.
- Will represent Innovation Services EMEA North externally to SAP Customers/ Subsidiaries on specific subject matters
EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- At least Masters/PhD in Computer Science/Engineering/Applications with strong Technical Skills.
- 10+ years of delivery experience with consulting or software organizations with at least 10+ years of SAP experience. At least 5 years of experience as an Architect.
- Must have worked on large complex projects as Integration Architect.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
|Job Category||Professional Services|
ERP Today is FREE to anyone involved with the ERP sector, and always will be. It is direct mailed to end users, vendors, consultancies and independent professionals.