Senior Digital Marketing Executive
If the idea of waking up in the morning, leading, planning, creating and executing highly strategic digital marketing strategies for life changing software products gets you excited then this could be the role for you
We are looking for a highly talented, ambitious and energetic digital marketing evangelist with a passion for developing both themselves and others to help drive our innovative paid and earned digital activity included but not limited to Pay per Click, Paid Social, Remarketing/Display & a dash of SEO.
What you will be doing
- Collaborating with a vast array of marketing and commercial stakeholders conjuring up innovative B2B digital strategies to drive inbound lead generation for our software and services products.
- Creating cutting edge global Paid Social strategies across core Social Platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook).
- Researching, planning and executing complex Pay per Click strategies across different products, markets, countries across Google & Bing.
- Driving continuous website conversion rate improvements (CRO) for inbound lead generation including A/B and Landing page testing strategies
- Utilising strong analytical ability (Google Analytics, SessionCam, and Salesforce) to evaluate end-to-end user experiences across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Driving reporting on campaign effectiveness to senior stakeholders, including competitive landscape, KPIs, and recommendations on opportunities for growth and managing risks.
What you will be good at
- You must be a highly commercial Paid Social and Search evangelist with a proven track record in delivering cutting edge campaigns and results across a spectrum of platforms and markets globally.
- You will also be able to call on your technical brain, understand the anatomy of a large complex website, want to optimise its performance, and apply a highly analytical brain that loves using data to make marketing decisions and drive culture.
- You’ll also be confident and excited to showcase your expertise to a vast, diverse set of stakeholders who will be reliant on you to help drive quality leads in their business areas and take them on your exciting digital journey with you.
- Hitting the ground running is a must and with the support of a great team, a great development environment and specialist agencies, you will soon be wholly responsible for driving Inbound Leads for your priority business areas and on the career path to be a best in class marketer.
What we do for you
- Generous Annual Leave – 25 days, plus public holidays, with the ability to buy additional days
- Employee Assistance Programme – Advice, support, and counselling 24/7
- Life insurance – 4x times salary
- Top Achievers Club – Our yearly VIP trip includes flights, transfers and accommodation to recognise excellence in our employees
- 65% Internal Mobility – Committed to the development & growth of our people
- Advanced Perks At Work – Exclusive employee discounts & benefits portal
- Charity Fundraising – Proud to be a Patron of The Prince’s Trust; every employee is entitled to one day of volunteering each year
- Pension Scheme – Up to 5% matched contribution
- Income protection insurance
Who we are
Advanced are one of the UK’s largest and most successful software companies. Our products sit at the heart of some of the country’s best-known businesses, charities and public sector organisations, powering their key services and functions. Driven by the millions of people who interact with our products every day in hospitals, schools, transport providers, sports clubs and a wide range of instantly recognisable brands, in our 8-year history we’ve already grown phenomenally quickly with a £254m turnover and 2,300 staff serving over 19,000 customers across the UK.
ERP Today is FREE to anyone involved with the ERP sector, and always will be. It is direct mailed to end users, vendors, consultancies and independent professionals.