SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
This is a pivotal role for the success of the SMN (Small, Medium, National) Business Unit in the region. This individual is responsible for meeting and/or exceeding yearly sales quota for multiple teams and segments/countries. The role requires a strong blend of leaderships skills, data driven execution, ability to manage multiple complex stakeholder needs as well as drive vision and strategy for a rapidly expanding sales development team.
- Significant experience managing multi-channel outbound and inbound engagement strategy that includes targeting, outbound drip campaigns and support for website visitors, chat, email, phone, and event-driven interest
- Exceptional relationship building skills, ability to collaborate & sell internally to achieve targets
- Strong financial & business acumen, and an understanding of SAP Concur’s Strategy and goals with the ability to translate these into high-impact actionable plans
- Passion to challenge, improve and innovate at both a personal and organizational level
- Ability to interpret & analyse data; make data-driven recommendations
- 4+ years of experience of leading a team as a manager; preferably managing multiple teams
- 4+ years of experience working in a fast-paced technology/SaaS company
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
ERP Today is FREE to anyone involved with the ERP sector, and always will be. It is direct mailed to end users, vendors, consultancies and independent professionals.