Be the leading provider of industry-specific business software that drives growth and profitability for our customers.
Epicor Software Corporation drives business growth. We provide flexible, industry-specific software that is designed around the needs of our manufacturing, distribution, retail, and service industry customers. More than 40 years of experience with our customers’ unique business processes and operational requirements is built into every solution—in the cloud, hosted, or on premises. With a deep understanding of our customers industries, Epicor solutions spur growth while managing complexity. The result is powerful solutions that free resources so our customers can grow their business.
This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to build experience in their B2B technology marketing career. Epicor is seeking a Senior Marketing Consultant to manage UK customer marketing and communications.
What You’ll Do:
Reporting to the Director, International Marketing and working in close partnership with the Global Campaigns and Product Marketing teams, the ideal candidate will work in the following areas:
- Create the UK marketing plan designed to drive revenues through the acquisition of new customers.
- Execute the campaign plans and work closely with the in-country Sales and Business Development teams to monitor campaign performance.
- Create and execute campaigns across a variety of channels and throughout the marketing and sales funnel
- Build and execute nurture and re-nurture campaigns to maintain prospect engagement at different points of the buyer journey.
- Be the main point of contact for UK marketing and co-ordinate with corporate teams, channel marketing and customer marketing teams to drive a holistic marketing programme.
- Manage core product launches for the UK business
- Manage customer events of all sizes
- Work with Product Marketing to develop and co-ordinate the creation of content to support the marketing plan. Where required manage translations for core markets
- Collaborate with regional Field Marketing teams to ensure successful adoption and execution of campaigns
- Support internal communications to ensure field, partner and BDR (Business Development Representative) understanding of campaign messaging and schedules
- Use the latest demand generation methods and tools (including Marketo and Salesforce). Managing external agencies and vendors as necessary to fulfil responsibilities.
- Manage a quarterly campaign budget to cover all content creation and translation and execution
What You Need to Succeed:
- B2B technology marketing experience
- Have a recognised marketing or relevant business qualification (desirable).
- Have solid experience in a field or campaign marketing role. Be methodical and organised.
- Experience of working within a matrix structure
- Work well in a virtual team environment.
- Be eager to learn and grow as a marketer.
- Be at ease building relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Multi-tasker with a clear view of priorities.
- Approaches high priority tasks with a sense of urgency and purpose.
- Be highly motivated and enthusiastic. Initiative and the willingness to learn is an absolute requirement.
- Understand the commercial needs and overall objectives of all marketing tactics and events and be committed to their own & team goals.
- Demonstrate strong communication and numeracy skills.
- Strong planning and project management skills with the ability to form strong relationships with other stakeholders, especially within product, corporate and field marketing teams.
- Excellent communication (written, verbal and presentation), listening, and collaboration skills.
- Advance written and spoken English, fluency in other European languages will be an advantage.
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- The ideal candidate will have experience in a Customer marketing role within the enterprise software industry or similar technology sector.
- Have worked within an UK or EMEA role and be able to articulate their contribution to the business.
- Some travel may be required.
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
ERP Today is FREE to anyone involved with the ERP sector, and always will be. It is direct mailed to end users, vendors, consultancies and independent professionals.