Advanced are one of the UK’s largest software companies, developing a range of solutions covering the whole industry and delivering right, first-time solutions, which solve customer problems, save money and deliver significant impact to users’ lives. With more than 16,000 customers relying on our software our Support team help to make the complex simple, as we become one of the UK technology industry’s success stories. We’re growing fast and building an exciting future.
We are looking for driven individuals who would like to reimagine their future in a rapidly expanding company. This is a great opportunity for you to join a growing team that is heavily focussed on quality of service and personal development. Reporting to the Support Manager you will be joining a fast-paced support department that is passionate about delivering excellent customer service, resolving customer issues, and involved in all aspects of technical and application support.
What you will be doing
- The Senior Support Consultant will be responsible for handling incoming support calls, undertaking any relevant issue investigation ensuring all key information is accurately captured
- Ensure an exceptional level of customer service and satisfaction is met at all customer touch points
- Perform and undertake all aspects of support service (telephone calls, web incidents, voicemails, call backs, e-mails etc.) to ensure the successful resolution of issues, providing workarounds when appropriate
- Be the “expert” in both product and customer domain and be seen as the “go to” person
- Contribute to, verify and publish Knowledge Base articles of a high standard to be used by both customers and the team
What you will have
- Experience using Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills
- Well organised, with the ability to work proactively in a team, in a busy environment
- A competent problem solver with a drive to get to the bottom of an issue
- Able to mentor others in terms of product and domain.
- Customer-facing experience in any environment
- Knowledge of database software, including Microsoft SQL – nice to have A strong desire to learn new things
What we do for you
- Generous Annual Leave – 25 days, plus public holidays, with the ability to buy additional days
- Employee Assistance Programme – Advice, support, and counselling 24/7
- Life insurance – 4x times salary
- Top Achievers Club – Our yearly VIP trip includes flights, transfers and accommodation to recognise excellence in our employees
- 65% Internal Mobility – Committed to the development & growth of our people
- Advanced Perks At Work – Exclusive employee discounts & benefits portal
- Charity Fundraising – Proud to be a Patron of The Prince’s Trust; every employee is entitled to one day of volunteering each year
- Pension Scheme – Up to 5% matched contribution
- Income protection insurance
Who we are
Advanced are one of the UK’s largest and most successful software companies. Our products sit at the heart of some of the country’s best-known businesses, charities and public sector organisations, powering their key services and functions. Driven by the millions of people who interact with our products every day in hospitals, schools, transport providers, sports clubs and a wide range of instantly recognisable brands, in our 8-year history we’ve already grown phenomenally quickly with a £254m turnover and 2,300 staff serving over 19,000 customers across the UK.
ERP Today is FREE to anyone involved with the ERP sector, and always will be. It is direct mailed to end users, vendors, consultancies and independent professionals.