SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Want to be part of something groundbreaking happening in SAP Services?
The Services Partner is a newly created role, that will serve as the Services leader to our most important customers.
This position has a high level of responsibility and visibility within SAP Customer Success and is seen by SAP Services leadership as critical to write The Next Chapter of Services.
Working hand-in-hand with the Global Account Director (GAD), the Services Partner owns the Services P&L at the account level and has full accountability for all stages of the customer transformation journey, across services sales, transformation delivery and customer success.
The role requires a highly motivated, senior professional with an enterprising mindset and strong business acumen who can cultivate relationships with the c-suite and partners, navigate comfortably across sales and delivery teams, and would like to play a central role in delivering our strategy. The role will orchestrate SAP resources to make the customer strategy come to life.
Key to your success as Services Partner will be:
Account and Stakeholder Management: Ability to work with the customer and focus on customer success, transformational outcomes, driving customer loyalty, satisfaction and renewals. Desire to lead people through a vision and drive the relationship at C-level in tight collaboration with the Global Account Director and/or Managing Partner and internal stakeholders.
Sales: Accountable for all sales-related activities including account planning, forecasting, reporting, opportunity origination, opportunity management and closing. Focus on expanding the SAP footprint at the customer by driving profitable revenue growth across all lines of business.
Delivery: Accountable for planning and delivery of all business outcomes, including scope and solutions within contractual obligations, quality criteria, on time and budget/margin requirements.
Leadership: Inspire customers, partners and internal resources to secure timely results, integrating strong disciplines and collaborative outcomes.
- Proven experience managing large, complex enterprise accounts, leading cross-functional teams and developing account plans.
- Strong experience in constructing and implementing business transformation, innovation and application roadmaps that link technology initiatives to business growth strategy.
- P&L management of large engagements a significant advantage.
- Deep relevant industry/domain expertise.
- Strong communication skills, able to effectively communicate in every environment, including informing and presenting to CxO level.
- Influencing others with empathy: able to effectively communicate across cultures and audiences, using insightful questioning, storytelling and by showing empathy.
- Digital leadership & tech savviness: managing virtual teams, leveraging social media and embracing new technologies. Advanced networking capabilities and business development skills to balance customer deliverables whilst executing on SAP business growth strategy
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
ERP Today is FREE to anyone involved with the ERP sector, and always will be. It is direct mailed to end users, vendors, consultancies and independent professionals.