Software Development Manager – SunSystems
Infor delivers end-to-end ERP and strategic edge applications that are integrated and delivered in a multi-tenant cloud. We believe that customers need industry-specific solutions and that one size does not fit all. We are proud to serve more than 68,000 companies worldwide. Infor is a standalone subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc., which has annual revenues of over $110 billion.
As part of the management team for Infor SunSystems you will ensure that the team designs, develops, delivers and maintains world class software. You will be responsible for the day to day management and development engineers in the team, working closely with technical leads to ensure that the team operates effectively. As a development manager for SunSystems, one of the key core systems developed at Infor, you will work within the larger Infor development organization sharing core standards. You will work with other Infor teams who contribute specialist knowledge from our internal design agency to our security office.
The development manager will be responsible for the line management of software developers from multiple technology stacks. Working with technical leads they will address resourcing issues across multiple projects in a complex and quickly changing environment. As a key part of the development management team they will work to ensure that delivery goals are met to the highest quality standards. Part of this role is to ensure that our processes are efficient and deliver high quality code that meets the various governance requirements for a MT Cloud environment. Communicating plans to other teams and coordinating cross team projects and development infrastructure projects will be a key part of this role.
A bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject and experience of management in a development environment. Management of software engineers and contribute to their career development. Knowledge of the development process and how it applies to different technology stacks. Development and delivery of cloud applications and adoption of agile processes. A good communicator you will ensure that the developers have clear measurable objectives and that these are being met. You will be adept at managing multiple projects and juggling a busy workload. You combine technical understanding with great communication skills, and you have excellent verbal and written English skills.
Infor employees have:
- A sense of urgency –Conduct your work with intensity and speed. Huddle fast. Make fact-based decisions. Use good judgment.Keeping the initiatives moving.Repeat.
- A passion for customer success –Be responsive. Follow through on promises. Reject mediocrity. Be obsessive about doing better. Be accessible and communicate proactively. Be selfless.Work as One Infor.
- A thirst for innovation –Be curious. Be a change agent.Some ideas will prove out, and other will not.Fail fast.Iterate.Stay ahead of technology.
- A focus on results –Never ignore results and facts. Learn and adjust. Focus on quality in all that you do. Do more of what works; less of what is not working. Invest your time in value creation.Act like an owner with an adaptive, entrepreneurial spirit.
- A sense of community –Show compassion and caring for others. Be socially responsible. Be inclusive.
Equal Opportunity Employer: The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race color, creed religion sex, gender, identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work. In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.
ERP Today is FREE to anyone involved with the ERP sector, and always will be. It is direct mailed to end users, vendors, consultancies and independent professionals.