SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
At SAP, a story begins with YOU. Start a real mission, in a real job. Put your skills to work at a place where ideas and creativity are encouraged, a place where you run simple to improve people’s lives, a place where you can touch the world by simply being YOU. At SAP, you’ll earn an income while you develop your business and technology skills, work on real projects, collaborate and learn from pros around the world, build your network, and so much more. There’s no shortage of fun opportunities!
All SAP placement programme roles are 13 months starting 1st July 2021. You will be part of Context-driven Services (CDS). This is an area of SAP Commerce Cloud that provides real-time customer experience personalisation, which drives conversion, raises order value, and increases customer satisfaction and loyalty.
The CDS teams produce and deliver innovative software according to Agile and DevOps principles – responsible for the development, automated testing, deployment, monitoring/alerting, scaling, and continuity of the public cloud services.
- Learn about, and contribute to, all elements of the development lifecycle
- Create elegant, highly scalable, secure microservices
- Work with, and learn from, a friendly, highly skilled, multi-disciplined, globally distributed team
- Be given the opportunity to demonstrate your abilities and learn valuable, relevant, and highly sought-after new skills
- Be joining a team that promotes an empowered culture and encourages innovation
- Use state of the art technologies and best practices that deliver measurable value to our customers
- A solid foundation of development skills, passion for technology, and a willingness to learn is more important than experience in any of the above.
- 25 days holiday, 5 study days and an additional day for your birthday
- Free onsite amenities including: Gym, Lunch & Kitchen facilities
- On-site subsidised coffee shop supporting local enterprise
- Stretch projects and employee networking
- Buddy mentoring scheme
- CSR Opportunities
- ‘Appreciate’ financial reward scheme
- Sporting opportunities
- Laptop and other SAP equipment provided
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
ERP Today is FREE to anyone involved with the ERP sector, and always will be. It is direct mailed to end users, vendors, consultancies and independent professionals.