In this time of uncertainty, SAP opens access to technologies that can help employees, companies, communities, and governments continue to move forward free of charge.
SAP announced additional offerings and access to its technologies to help businesses confront and navigate the COVID-19 pandemic.
Visit the SAP website
SAP has already rolled out offerings to help companies address many of the issues they are facing now such as sourcing challenges, business travel disruption and managing remote work environments. Access to select software from SAP can help businesses better manage and adjust to the changes that are happening inside their companies, with their customers and with their supply chains.
Using SAP Digital Supply Chain, SAP Ariba and Qualtrics solutions, companies can easily identify and address potential supply chain disruptions before they occur, identify alternative sources of supply and help move goods efficiently and cost effectively.
Available at no cost, these new offerings include:
- Free Sourcing Software: SAP Ariba Start Sourcing: During this time of market uncertainty caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, we want to make it easier for companies dealing with supply chain disruption to find new suppliers and cut costs. To help, we’re expanding the capacity of this free sourcing software for a limited time. With SAP Ariba Start Sourcing, up to five of your team members can quickly and easily create and manage RFx sourcing events on Ariba Network. It’s a cloud-based, intuitive solution that requires no subscription fee, so it won’t burden your IT team or your operating budget.
- Qualtrics Supply Continuity Pulse solution: To help buyers gain visibility into the health of their suppliers and proactively analyze the overall risk associated with potential disruptions in their supply chains, SAP combined the procurement and experience management expertise of SAP Ariba and Qualtrics solutions to create Qualtrics Supply Continuity Pulse. With this preconfigured solution, buyers can issue a questionnaire to suppliers and receive results immediately after suppliers respond. This supplier feedback can be used to help identify:
- Potential supply constraints and jeopardized delivery timelines
- Areas to optimize business continuity and recovery plans
- Ways to collaborate with and assist suppliers to help them meet demand
for details about the offers to help customers better manage their supply chains in the face of these unprecedented challenges. Additional restrictions may apply.