Accelerating business growth with Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
1. THE SHIFTING ECONOMY: OUR NEW NORMAL
Our business landscape is in flux, and success lies in being able to move with it
It affects everyone: your customers, your employees, and, of course, you. It makes it difficult to forecast performance and risk. And it’s a complex landscape of buybacks, mergers and acquisitions, and capital expenditures.
These conflicting, co-existing conditions mean that your enterprise needs to be agile. When things are shifting, the ability to adapt – quickly – is powerful. To do this, you need granular, precise, actionable insights to base your decisions on.
On-premises, monolithic, one-size-fits-all ERP systems that are inflexible and expensive to customise leave your organisation less agile and unable to rapidly meet the ever-evolving needs of the marketplace.
Taking a modular approach to ERP in the cloud allows you to focus on your organisation’s most pressing pain points, giving you critical insight into the areas of your business that are in most need of optimisation – yielding the greatest return from your digital transformation efforts. Modular ERP applications that work together seamlessly can unify financial and business operations across finance, manufacturing, retail, supply chain, warehouse, inventory and transportation management, giving you the critical insight you need to drive your business forward with the flexibility to grow and scale at the pace that’s right for your organisation.
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is Microsoft’s back-office application with built-in predictive analytics and intelligence that adapts to your changing business needs. The adaptability and modularity of Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations aren’t from add-ons. They’re built in – with extended capabilities that you can turn on and off. So as the world shifts, you shift with it.
We designed our solution for the most agile operations in the world.
It’s ultra-modular so that you can be too.
2. MAINTAIN YOUR POSITION AT THE TOP OF SHIFTING GROUND
Data is the new currency
Business has become digital, virtual, intangible. The way we work has been transformed by mobile, and everything is interconnected by AI, IoT, embedded analytics and machine learning. The massive amount of data being generated through these emerging technologies is an ever-increasing, moving target of actionable insights.
You need to be able to aggregate and access your data – and protect it with top-tier security. Every undiscovered or unactionable insight is a lost opportunity that limits your enterprise’s agility and scalability.
In concise terms? Data is everything.
Technology is changing your customers’ expectations
Consumers gravitate to businesses that offer what they want. Baselines don’t stand still. Today, customers expect:
- Real-time, predictive information.
- Product details from mobile devices while they’re on the way to the store.
- Next-day delivery for online orders.
- Products personalised to their specific desires.
- All of it to work seamlessly and flawlessly.
To stay at the top, stay nimble
- How do you address these accelerating customer demands? Anticipate what’s next.
- Evolve your customer engagement: Provide inventory visibility and faster delivery, and better forecast demand for your products and services.
- Increase productivity with finite resources: Set up and manage automated systems.
- Adapt to the new speed of business: Leverage intelligent systems to predict and quickly respond to changes in the market.
- Drive innovation to grow your revenue: Leverage technology like AI and machine learning, and integrate smart sensors and IoT devices with legacy systems.
3. Cut above the rest
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is your answer
Switch to the adaptive and intelligent solution that can modernise your operation, no matter how complex it is.
- Make smarter decisions quickly with real-time insights and intelligence from an intuitive user interface.
- Redesign your business processes faster through proven business logic that helps you stay ahead of the competition.
- Start where your business need is most urgent and easily expand with market demand.
- Do business nearly anywhere, anytime, through the choice, flexibility and intelligence of the cloud.
What sets it apart from traditional ERPs? A lot.
- Continuous improvements: An automatic, perpetual update cadence keeps your financials and operations current and competitive.
- Connected data and processes: Greater integrations within the Microsoft ecosystem – and data from other solutions – provide a single source of intelligence to help you capitalise on opportunities for growth.
- Expanded core capabilities: Close to 60 enhancements make for an ultra-extended resource.
- Extended global reach: Localised in 37 countries/regions and provided in 42 languages.
- Powerful security: A broad range of security features make the cloud more secure than on-premises servers.
4. Give yourself the edge
Keep every part of your enterprise at the top of its game
Support your unique requirements and rapidly adjust to constantly changing business environments – without the hassle of managing infrastructure.
- Finance: Close books faster, deliver robust reporting, ensure compliance and increase profitability with intelligent tools.
- Manufacturing: Run smarter with connected operations in a single unified application.
- Supply chain: Automate and streamline with a 360° view to deliver with speed, agility and efficiency.
- Retail: Drive retail operations and delight customers with exceptional shopping experiences.
Why choose Microsoft?
We brought together a set of adaptable ERP capabilities and business intelligence, infrastructure, compute and database services into a single offering that meets you where you are and takes you where you want to go.
- Insights: View aggregated, consolidated data that’s integrated with your other tools.
- Visibility: Get a 360° view of your financials and business operations.
- Productivity: Have the tools your employees already know and love, like Microsoft Office 365 and Power BI.
- Advanced intelligence: Build more intelligent applications with Cortana Intelligence Suite tools and services.
- Flexibility: Drive rapid growth with elastic scale and flexible pricing.
- Security: Get industry-leading security on the Microsoft cloud, with built-in high availability and disaster recovery.
- Predictability: Reduce risk and increase user adoption across your organisation.
- Control of cash flow: Move from CapEx to OpEx with our subscription model.
- Mobile readiness: Get mobile readiness out of the box.
- Integration: Deploy in a highly value-added environment with the ability to attach Office 365, the Power Platform and Azure’s data, security and developer services, among others.
5. Pivot. Adapt. Thrive. Repeat.
Accelerate growth and modernise your ERP infrastructure
Drive innovation with Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations – the adaptable back-office solution designed to help you modernise your organisation at the pace that’s right for you, in the areas that present the greatest opportunities for growth. You’ll have an intelligent application that delivers continuous updates to keep you ahead of the competition. And its ultra-modular approach easily tailors, extends and connects to familiar Microsoft and third-party applications and services you already use.
MICROSOFT MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, AS TO THE INFORMATION IN THIS EBOOK. This eBook is provided ‘as-is’. Information and views expressed in this eBook, including URL and other Internet website references, may change without notice. This document does not provide you with any legal rights to any intellectual property in any Microsoft product. You may copy and use this eBook for your internal, reference purposes only. © 2019 Microsoft. All rights reserved.