SAP Exclusive Interview
Back in July, SAP appointed Michiel Verhoeven as managing director in the UK&I – but until now we haven’t heard much from the new top man.
Verhoeven is a long-time SAP servant who also spent 8 years as a VP at Microsoft.
In his first interview since taking over the hot seat, Verhoeven joins Paul Esherwood on ERP Today Live! to set out his agenda for the UK business and to explain what the broader SAP strategy means for UK customers.
- How does the new narrative from Walldorf, driven by Christian Klein, affect UK SAP customers?
- What is Verhoeven’s personal commitment to UK SAP customers? And, can he really turn SAP UK&I into a truly customer-focussed operation?
- What is SAP doing to help ECC6 customers build a business case for S/4HANA?
- What happens to those customers who can’t or won’t move by 2027?
- And, what’s happened to Qualtrics? Is that even part of SAP’s strategy or will it be spun-off completely and consigned to the history books as a poor investment?