Read this report by Nucleus Research to inform you how to reduce vendor dependency and support costs and maximize the value and extend the life of your existing hardware and systems
Many organizations follow an ERP vendor-dictated IT roadmap — implementing patches, upgrades, and transitions to the cloud as their vendors recommend — usually at a significant cost and sometimes with no business benefits at all. It’s a problem; fortunately there’s a solution.
Nucleus Research, an independent IT research firm specializing in investigative research and ROI investment analysis, has authored this paper on embracing a Business-Driven IT Roadmap, citing Rimini Street as an enabler of a best-in-class, agile, transformative route.
Switching from a vendor-dictated roadmap to a Business-Driven IT roadmap — where all IT spending and activities support the business goals of the organization — will enable you to:
- regain control of your IT strategy
- reduce vendor dependency and support costs
- maximize the value and extend the life of existing hardware and systems
- future-proof your application strategy
- increase staff productivity and retention
- free up funding for business-critical IT initiatives
- free up funding for innovation
Discover the 5 key benefits of a Business-Driven Roadmap and how it can enable you to maintain control of your company’s IT direction — and drive IT success